IOM St John’s Course Info

Address: St John’s, Isle of Man

Hotels near IOM St John’s Course

IOM St John’s Course History

The St John’s Short Course was a road-racing street circuit used for the Isle of Man TT held between 1907 and 1910.

The races were run in a time-trial format on public roads closed for racing by an Act of Tynwald (the parliament of the Isle of Man) around a circuit starting from the village of St John’s, proceeding through Ballacraine, Kirk Michael, Peel and back to St John’s.